- Disinfection of surface of the reception desk.
Regular disinfection of the hotel entrance and other surfaces (handrails etc.) in the lobby.
- Protective visors and gloves used by hotel staff.
- Limiting the check-in time at the reception to a minimum. Disinfecting of room cards
(giving/receiving) and payment terminal.
- Limit on the number of people waiting in queues for reception in the hotel lobby.
- Keeping the right distance between guests in the queue by marking lines indicating
- Each guest entering the hotel has a temperature measured with a non-contact thermometer
and is asked to disinfect his hands.
- During check-in, the Guest receives a disinfected room card along with full information about
the hotel security procedures.
- Detailed disinfection of toilets in the hotel, according to GIS recommendations.
- Provision of hand disinfection liquid for guests – an easily accessible and visible dispenser
in the reception hall and on the hotel floors by the elevators, as well as at the entrance
to the restaurant, common areas of the hotel,
- Information campaign for guests regarding special precautions.
- Disinfection of hotel elevators.
- Detailed disinfection and ventilation of hotel rooms, according to GIS recommendations.
- Providing in the hotel room, on request, disinfectant and masks.
- Ozonation of each room that guests leave before accepting the next one.
- We have a RMK laundry certificate on the use of the highest quality virucidal chemicals.
- All the dishes in the room are disposable.
- Cleaning staff use disposable gloves and visors.
- Providing a safe space for guests awaiting entry to the restaurant, bar.
- Keeping safe distances – lines indicating distances.
- Mandatory hand disinfection of all guests entering the restaurant.
- The introduction of adequate safety distances between tables and chairs in the restaurant.
- Introduction of restrictions on the number of people staying simultaneously in a restaurant.
- Abandonment of standard buffet meals for meals served by waiter service to restaurant tables.
- Introduction of meal times for individual rooms ensuring a sufficient number of people.
- Breakfast and afternoon-evening room service delivered to the hotel room in the form
of eco-boxes (if necessary).
- Disinfection of tables, chairs, other surfaces and menu cards in the restaurant after each guest.
- The use of visors and gloves by restaurant employees.
- Specialized internal training in maintaining special security measures and precautions
in the prevention of coronavirus, including GIS recommendations, of all hotel employees.
- Conducting an information campaign for staff regarding specific precautions according to GIS
and WHO recommendations.
- Measuring the temperature of each employee showing at work in a room prepared for this,
in the case of fever and disease symptoms, sending the employee home.
- Providing hand sanitizer for employees – an easily accessible and visible dispenser in the back
room of the hotel, cloakrooms.
- Introduction of additional disinfection of common areas of employees – cloakrooms, kitchens,
social rooms and warehouses.
- Reorganization of the employee change system in order to introduce restrictions on the number
of people starting the change simultaneously.